Are you facing Windows 7 Error Code 72 while experiencing frequent Windows crashes? If yes, then you need to know that it is one of the common errors generally faced by the users. So, you need to Fix Windows 7 Error Code 72 by implementing the below-mentioned steps one-by-one. At times, such error occurs with the name as “ERROR_REDIR_PAUSED
With Windows 7 Support, users can get connected with the long-served Windows troubleshooters. In such a way, users can get query resolutions by allowing the remote access of users to technicians. Hence, now on users don’t need to get so bent as they can have several alternatives.
Steps to Resolve Windows Error Code 72:
Step 1: Disable Windows Update Service
Disabling the “Windows Update Service” will not load junks via Window Updation Files. To do so, you need to follow the steps to go:
- Get on your keyboard.
- Hold and press [Win+R] key altogether
- Type the “services.msc” in the search field,
- Press [Enter] key.
- Get the “Window Update” window
- Now, double-click on “Window Update”
- Then, change the “Startup Type” to “Automatic”
- Click “Start” under the service status.
- Then press “Apply”–> Ok
- Restart your computer system.
Step 2: Remove the Software Distribution Folder
Removing the software distribution folder may unload useless burdensome:
- Double-click on C: drive where installed Windows is present
- Go to respective folder: Windows >SoftwareDistribution
- Delete the folders stated as SoftwareDistribution
- Close all panes.
Step 3: Re-Enable the Software Update Service
Re-enable the “Software Update Service “to add new features with the existing Windows services on PC. Steps to go:
- Get your keyboard
- Press [Win+R] key altogether to open “Run” dialogue box.
- Go to “Microsoft Corporation System’s services” by typing “services.mcs” in search field.
- Click on “Ok” button.
- Right-click on “Window Update” and then on “Start” option.
- Restart your PC.
Step 4: Clean the Computer System Junks
Cleaning the computer system junks by executing the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on “Start”
- Get search box
- Type any of commands:
- Prefetch (put your computer system in administrator mode)
- Press “Enter” key.
Related Blog: How To Fix Windows 7 Profile Error?
Why to Call Us?
With Windows Customer Care, users can ask any kinds of Windows associated queries from the reliable Windows troubleshooters over 24/7 weeks serviceable modes—online, remote, or phone. As a Windows user, you can fix any types of Windows related hurdles, mishaps, errors, malware, spyware, adware, ransomware, etc from the well-versed Windows troubleshooters on the daily basis.
Dial the Windows Customer Service Number for Quick Aid
Whenever you as a Windows user ever come across the real-time mishaps or problems then you can use your phone that time to call at the +1-855-971-1879 Windows Customer Support Number. After dialing such number, you will meet our Windows troubleshooters up who will avail you the best customer service either over the phone or by taking remote access of your system.