Bad pool header Windows 10 is a kind of Blue Screen Of Death or BSOD error. The problem with bad pool header signifies that the computer is failing to deal with the issues of memory management. The error might occur when the memory pool of the system becomes corrupt.
The problem with the device driver is a common reason behind this issue. But sometimes, the error may arise because of the issues with the RAM or the software and hardware failures.
If you are having trouble with this error, then you don’t need to be worried about it. There are various effective solutions that can help you to resolve the error.
Through this article, we are trying to present some of the potential fixes, that can help you to get rid of the situation. So, you should have a look at our article to know all of the useful solutions that can help you to fix bad pool header error.
Ways you can Adopt to Stop The Code “Bad Pool Header” Easily
If you are dealing with a problem appearing as a “Bad Pool Header” with your Windows 10 Operating System, then here are the solutions for you. Therefore, go through the solution which is next to you and fix the problem easily.
Way 1: Update the Device Driver
Sometimes, the problem may arise due to the conflict among the device drivers. You can get rid of the problem with Blue Screen Bad Pool Header by updating the device drivers. The following steps will help you to update the device drivers:
- At first, move on to the lower left side of your computer screen to select the Start menu. Then, click on the Settings option.
- After that, click on the update and Security option and select the Windows Update button.
- Thereafter, choose the Check for Updates option.
- Then, wait for a few minutes to check if an update is available or not.
- If you find an update, then click on the Updating button and wait for a few minutes to complete the updating procedure.
Way 2: Turn the Fast Startup Off
You can resolve trouble with bad pool header Windows 10 by disabling the fast startup from your computer. The following steps will help you turn it off:
- At first, open the Run dialog box by pressing the Win key + R button from your keyboard and write down Control Panel in the appearing dialog box.
- Thereafter, click on the Power options from the appearing list of results.
- Then, click on the Choose What the power buttons do option. And select the Change settings that are currently unavailable button.
- After that, choose the Turn on fast startup (recommended) option. It can help you to remove the checkmark.
- Now, click on the Save Changes button to save all the changes that you have made.
Way 3: Run the System File Checker
You should perform the system file checker or the SFC scan in your computer to encounter the trouble. If the procedure to run the System file checker is unknown to you, then you should follow the steps that are written below:
- First, click on the Start menu button which is located at the lower left corner of your computer screen.
- Then, click on the search bar and write down cmd, this will help you to open a Command prompt on your computer screen.
- After that, type sfc/ scannow in the command prompt and wait for a few minutes to complete the entire procedure.
- Once, you are done with the scanning procedure, restart your computer and check if the problem is resolved or not.
Way 4: Turn Off the Nvidia Streamer Service
You can get rid of the trouble by turning off the Nvidia streamer service. The steps below will help you to disable it. Here they are:
- At first, press the Win key + R button both at the same time from your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
- Then, write down “services.msc” in the dialog box that you see emerging. Thereafter, the Services window will appear on your screen.
- Now, find out the Nvidia Streamer Service option and double click on it.
- After that, click on the drop-down arrow and set the Startup type to Disabled. Then, select the Stop button. This will help you to stop the service from automatically starting.
- Thereafter, click on the Apply button, then select the OK button. This will help you to save all the changes that you have made.
Way 5: Reset Windows 10
You can stop code bad pool header by resetting the Windows 10 version. If you want to know the details on the procedure, then you should follow the steps which are mentioned in the upcoming part of the article:
- At first, restart the system and boot up your computer, then enter the Automatic Repair mode.
- Then, click on the Repair option and select the Troubleshoot button.
- After that, click on the Reset this PC option.
- Now, click on the Keep my files option and follow the instructions instructed by the onscreen prompts.
- If you are still dealing with the same problem, then you should repeat the steps and select the Remove everything option.
- Thereafter, click on the Only the drive where Windows is installed button and choose the Just remove my files option.
- Then, all of the files will be deleted from the C partition of the computer. Now, verify if the issue with bad pool header still appears in the system or not.
Summing it up
Bad pool header Windows 10 might create various kinds of trouble. Try the solutions that we have mentioned through this article to fix the problem easily. If you face any difficulties while performing these methods, then you can leave a comment below in the comment section.