Being able to use the Windows computer, the users need for proper maintenance. Since, many numbers of users have reported that they are getting problems, while they use their Windows computer. Actually, often Windows computer not started properly, due to any causes of PC for problems like missing or damaged system files or even due to hardware issues. So, if you are one of those users, who are getting the exact the same issue, means if your Windows isn’t starting properly, then you should take immediate solution & help. The best solutions is to use recovery tool, which is quite effective & helpful on Windows 7, 8, and 10, as it will help to scan your PC for problems like missing, corrupted or damaged system files. But, it can’t fix hardware issues or Windows installation problems, however, it’s a great first place to start if you are suffering trouble booting into Windows. Well, here the blog will guide you easy methods to Fix Startup Problems with the Windows Startup Repair Tool, then you just need to follow the steps to do it.
Methods for Fix ‘Startup Problems with the Windows Startup Repair Tool’:-
As, this Startup Repair tool is obtainable on Windows 7, 8, and 10, so you can access it from the three methods that built-in “Windows recovery tools”, “Recovery media”, or a “Windows installation disc”.
Method 1:- Launch Startup Repair from the Windows Boot Menu Option
Steps to Launch Startup Repair from the Windows Boot Menu:-
For Windows 8 or 10:-
On Windows 8 or 10, you will frequently view the “Advanced boot options menu”, but if Windows can’t boot properly. Then you can access “Startup Repair” tool by hitting “Troubleshoot” option, then “Advanced Options” option, and then choose “Startup Repair” option on this menu.
Now, the Windows will ask you for your password and attempt to automatically repair your PC.
For Windows 7:-
- On Windows 7, you will frequently see the “Windows Error Recovery” screen, but if Windows can’t boot properly. Then you have to select “Launch Startup Repair (Recommended)” on this screen, in order to run startup repair.
- Then Windows will prompt you for your keyboard layout and a username and password for your PC. Then choose the “Launch Startup Repair (recommended)” option. Then Windows will attempt to find and fix problems that can avoid your PC from booting.
- In case, if the Windows 7 won’t boot properly and doesn’t show you the “Error Recovery screen”, then you can get into it manually. Follow these steps to do this task.
- First, power the computer completely down.
- Then turn it on and keep pressing the ‘F8” key in order to boot.
- Now, you will see the “Advanced Boot Options” screen, which is where you would launch “Safe Mode” from.
- Then choose “Repair Your Computer” and run startup repair.
Note: – In some situation, the “startup repair” option in Windows 7 may not be available. Then you always require using a Windows installation disc to repair your computer instead. As defined in the method 2, so you can proceed with the next method.
Method 2:- Launch Startup Repair From Windows Installation Media
Steps to Launch Startup Repair From Windows Installation Media:-
- First of all, you can need to download a Windows 7, 8, or 10 ISO from Microsoft and either burns it to disc or copy it to a USB drive if you don not have Windows installation media.
- Make sure use media which matches the version of Windows that you are trying to recover.
- Then insert the disc or USB drive into the computer which cannot boot properly and boot from the device.
- On Windows 8 or 10, click the “Repair your computer” option instead of “Install now” on the installer screen. Then select “Troubleshoot” option, then “Startup Repair” to run startup repair.
In this way, this tool will fix every problem. However, reinstalling Windows maybe can damage the Windows, so do it at your own risk, or even reinstalling Windows may not solve your problem. It’s the best suggestion for you to contact our proficient Windows technical support team to solve it quickly.
Method 3:- Launch Startup Repair From a System Repair Disc or Recovery Drive
If Windows is not booting properly and won’t even permit you to use the “startup repair” option at boot, then you can run startup repair from a system repair disc or recovery drive. As you can create a recovery disc on another PC running Windows 7 and use it to fix the problem.
Steps to Launch Startup Repair From a System Repair Disc or Recovery Drive:-
- First, make sure that Windows 7 only allows you to create a recovery disc by burning a CD or DVD. Windows 8 and 10 allow you to create a USB recovery drive or burn a recovery disc, whichever you prefer.
- Once you have created a system repair disc or recovery drive, then insert it into the PC which is not booting properly and boot from the disc or USB drive.
- Then you will be prompted to choose an installed version of Windows and you will see the same tools you could normally access from the boot menu.
- Choose “Startup Repair” to run a startup repair operation.
Therefore, this recovery media will also permit you to use “System Restore”, recover your computer using a system image backup you have previously created, and run a Windows Memory Diagnostic verify your computer’s RAM for problems.
I hope your problem is fixed.
In case, you have any doubt to follow the above steps, then you can should take immediate help from the Windows Technical Support team.
Call at Windows Customer Phone Number For Instant Help:-
Dial Windows 10 Support Phone Number +1-855-971-1879 which is accessible 24×7/365 days for your full support & online help. Via number, you can connect with our team of well-experienced and dedicated professionals, who will help to resolve this issue by giving you the comprehensive guidance. In addition, you can take the best possible solutions, hasty and finest steps to fix other kind of complicated or complex Windows technical issues or errors. Hence, get in touch to with our proficient technicians now and rapidly resolve your Windows related queries.