So are you in a process to install Windows 7 with DVD? But you are that you don’t need a professional help or even you don’t want to refer to a confusing manual instructions. Well, this is absolutely not as such big issue as our professional Windows 7 Technical Support Number experts has written a method to install Windows 7 with the help of DVD without involving into much of a trouble. Continue reading
Windows XP is the highly successful and popular operating systems from Microsoft. If you own an old PC that you want to use again or you wish to Install Windows XP on your new computer than read this blog post for complete information. If you need expert professional help for installing Windows XP then contact Windows XP Support Phone Number.
Below are the step by step instructions provided by the Windows XP Technical Support team to successfully install the Windows XP OS?
Part 1: Configuration
You also require the Windows Product Key to install Windows XP successfully.
- Set your PC to boot from CD/DVD.
- To access the BIOS menu in your PC, you need to press DEL or F9.
- In boot menu, set the CD/DVD-ROM drive as the first boot device.
- If you want to install MS Windows XP from a USB pen drive, then set the USB drive as the first boot device.
Part 2: Installation
- Launch the installer and insert the Windows XP CD into your CD drive after setting your boot order.
- Push “Enter” button to start the installation. Once the MS Windows XP loads finishes, you can view the “Welcome screen”.
- Now you can view a screen with several options, but if you want to install or reinstall MS Windows XP, then you’ll need to input “Enter” key to start the installation.
- Then choose the partition you wish to install MS Windows XP.
- Choose “Format the Partition using the NTFS File System” and push Enter key.
- Also choose your region and language settings.
Part 3: Finishing the Installation
- Install a good antivirus program before connected to the internet.
- Install all the necessary device drivers such as display, network, and sound card etc.
- Now connect to the internet and select “Activate now” to successfully activate your edition of MS Windows XP.
Why You Should Call Us?
Call our Windows XP Customer Support @ +1-888-633-7151 for remote online assistance for fixing all kinds of technical errors relating with the MS Windows XP OS at highly reasonable charges. Our MS Windows XP support is available for different groups of customers using the Windows XP operating systems. We offer complete customer satisfaction, and have a very good track record of resolving technical issues of our customers.
Windows 7 Registry Errors The Windows 7 registry contains a complete “blueprint” of the Windows installation process. If the registry gets instantly corrupted, no matter whether if it’s via a bad driver or a failed un-installation, or a variety of other critical issues, a user’s can easily fix those issues by following a system restore process to a time at the time when the computer was working accurately. One can also go ahead with the registry cleaning programs like CCleaner to easily perform the scan and then fix those errors.
A process to perform a System Restore under WINDOWS TECHNICAL SUPPORT NUMBER professional expert guidance team:
Access the System Restore window panel:
If a user is experiencing a recent change while working on the system which is due to Windows 7 Registry Errors, then it is recommended to revert the computer’s settings back by using a Restore Point feature. Well there are a couple of diverse ways to access the System Restore window section:
- Click on the start menu and then type the restore.
- Next, simply select the “System Restore” from the given list of results shown.
- A user is required to press Win+Pause button and then click on the “Advanced system settings” link.
- At last, just tap on the System Protection tab and then click the System Restore button.
Select a restore point:
If a computer has System Restore already enabled, then it is likely possible that Windows will select the latest restore point. Restore points are simply created at the time of major system changes are made. But, if there is no restore points, then try the below mentioned method.
- Click on the “Show more restore points” section to simply view all the previous restore points and also analyzed if the error has been there for a while.
- Each restore point show a timestamp as well as a brief reason of why the restore point was created?
Click the .Scan for affected programs:
This particular section will signify about all of the programs and drivers that will be deleted from the computer later on, and will likely not be in proper working mode after restoring.
- A system restore process will not harm any personal files.
- Click on the .Next and then click on the “Finish” option to start the restore process again.
- At last, the computer will automatically reboot once the system restore is complete.
Reasons to choose us
Our master group of experts lead a top to bottom investigation process to protect your PC by illuminating all the critical issues to make it an ideal process while executing. Experience our expert level setup process and full support for your Windows PC with zero technical issues. Reach us at our Windows 7 Customer Support section in just a call away. Apart from above mentioned issues, we are pleased to provide our expert help by our master skillful support team who have been helping its customers for many years by resolving their unexpected issues on request as and when required. Don’t hesitate to contact us at our Windows 7 Technical Support Number 1+1-888-633-7151 or you can simply drop us an e-mail.
Restarting the Windows 10 OS is a simple task but if the F8 key is not working properly and you want to Restart Windows 10 OS into Safe Mode without opening the Start menu. Continue reading
What New Improvements Have Been Done in Windows 10, Microsoft lately releases KB3213986 which is a cumulative update for Windows 10 Operating System and further includes improvements related to Groove Music, fingerprint authentication issues, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Windows Update and many more.
This blog will normally include latest quality improvements done in the Windows 10 KB3213986 OS Build 14393.693 version. So, now let’s have an eye on recent updates:
- According to the Windows Technical Support professionals, improved reliability of Groove Music playback in the background which includes App-V, video playback and Remote Desktop features have been added.
- Addressed issues where just one input device works correctly at the time of connecting two similar input devices to the same machine.
- Addressed issues encountered in the App-V Connection Group which allows users to get access to pieces of functionality which they were not designated to access.
- Addressed issues that prevent users from selecting multiple certificates at once via UI mode.
- Addressed issues where you will see that the Request Control function won’t work with Remote Assistance provided if the user is being supported on Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Addressed issues for preventing a smart card module from pairing with a contactless smart card reader.
- Problems related to license conversion of the Server Core from evaluation version to the retail version.
- Problems that prevent users from accessing the Internet shortcut URL documents with the Internet Explorer when Enhanced Protected Mode is in use.
- Preventing users from directly logging on provided if a device has been kept away from the corporate network over a time period.
- Issues related to Microsoft Edge, clustering, Internet Explorer, Windows Update, input devices, facial recognition, Logon, Hyper-V, PCI bus drivers and Windows Kernel are addressed.
Our Windows Customer Support Number +1-888-633-7151 service is accessible by all types of customers facing wide range of different issues encountered in their Windows device we are a group of exceedingly gifted and proficient tech support authorities who assist customers 24 hours a day in solving their daily issues met by them for Windows device. Our sole aim is to deliver our customer a satisfactory solution.
Having the best trajectory record of the highest accomplishment rate in identify customer’s issues and explain them instantly about the issues with successful results, we are chosen as one of the fastest growing service for delivering Windows help. So, if anyone among you is penetrating for the best and highly advanced Windows 10 Tech Support services who can resolve all your problems, then we are the right choice for you people. Come, join and explore our Windows toll-free Number. Delivering support services at the best available price in the market is our priority. Or you can even drop us an e-mail and we promise to get back to you in short time span.
How To Install Windows 7:- Installing Windows Operating System does not require any professional trick. Following simple guidelines at the time of installation is what needed by the installer? How to Use Windows 10’s Backup and Recovery
Windows installation using disc:
- • Enter the computer’s BIOS.
• Turn off the computer to install Windows and then turn it on again. You are prompted to press Del, Esc, F2, F10, or F9 when the BIOS screen appears. BIOS keys will appear on the screen automatically.
• Refer to BIOS’s boot option menu.
• Search for the name of BIOS online for help, if unable to find the boot option menu
• Select the CD-ROM drive as the first boot device of your computer.
• Save all the setting changes by selecting the save option from the BIOS menu.
• Shut down the computer by choosing the shut-down option
• Next, power on the PC and insert Windows 7 disc into the CD/DVD drive.
• Start the PC from the disc and press a key if asked to boot from the disc by pressing any key.
• Windows setup will begin to load automatically.
• If not asked to boot from the disc, then something must have gone wrong.
• Retry previous steps to solve the problem.
• Choose a Windows Setup options. Once set-up is done, Windows screen will automatically appear.
• Click on the “Install Now” button.
• Accept the given “License Terms” which appears in the screen.
• Click on “I accept the license terms” and click on the “Next” button.
• Next step forwards users to select the “Custom Installation” button.
• Further, a user is asked to decide to choose the hard drive and go ahead with the partition process to install Windows.
• Delete the data from the hard drive or format it.
• A form of hard drive selection is mandatory from the list of hard drives given below.
• Click on “Drive options” (advanced).
• Next, click on “Format from Drive” options.
• PC with no partition needs to create one to install Windows on the system.
• Hard drive selection is required from the list.
• Click on advanced “Drive” options
• Select “New” from “Drive” options.
• Select the size and then click on “OK”.
Hope all the above steps required to install Windows on the system is cleared. If still any kind of issue is faced by the users, then they are encouraged to call at Windows Technical support Phone Number +1-888-633-7151 Toll free for instant help.
Are you looking to switch from Linux to Windows? Follow these steps to install any Windows operating system on your computer. To Install Operating System, contact our toll-free Windows Operating System Support Phone Number +1-888-633-7151 .
Observe the system requirements
If you want to install a new Windows operating system, first you need to check the minimum system requirements. To install a Windows operating system like Windows 7 or Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit you require minimum 1 GB of Ram, and 15-20 GB of hard drive space. Also your processor is powerful so it can run the latest Windows operating system.
Now decide whether to download or purchase
You must purchase a Windows license to install the Windows OS in your computer. Each license of the Windows operating system comes with a Windows Product Key.
Select the OS as per the compatibility of the programs you want to run
Check that the operating system you wish to install is compatible with the programs you wish to run on your PC.
Purchase the Windows operating system
When you purchased the copy of MS Windows OS, you also get your product key along with the installation DVD. You can also download Windows online and use your product key to activate the Windows.
Backup your data
If you want to upgrade the OS then backup is not necessary. But if you want a fresh install of the OS then backup is necessary.
Tips to Install a New Windows Operating System on Your PC?
- Boot from the installation disc to install the Windows.
- To do this you need to modify some settings in the BIOS. Go to the BIOS by pressing the setup key during the booting.
- The common setup keys are Esc, F2, F12, F10, and Del. You can also install Windows via the USB drive. Wait for the Setup program to run.
- Click on the next and enter your product key. After that, choose the installation type like custom or upgrade. Now follow the on-screen instructions.
- The last step is to install the drivers and programs
Call our Windows Technical Support Number +1-888-633-7151 for remote online help for resolving technical issues relating to the MS Windows OS at affordable charges. Our Windows technical support service is available for different groups of customers using the MS Windows operating systems. We offer complete customer satisfaction, and have a very good track record of resolving technical issues of our customers.