Windows 7 not genuine error usually pops up due to not running the genuine copy of Windows or your license got expired. Hence, advised you to Fix Windows 7 not genuine error either by approaching out at the Windows customer support number or by getting aware of how to DIY as mentioned below.
Of all the operating system related issues, Windows 7 not genuine is particularly annoying. It mainly occurs if your copy of Windows is not authentic or the license is expired. Also, it can be due to a recent unsuccessful Windows update. Unfortunately, the problem is quite frequent, and users are often unable to resolve it. To troubleshoot it properly, you need to know the core of the issue. Therefore, read this content to know some brilliant hacks to resolve it along with a few handy tips that will help you avoid the problem any further.
What Exactly Is Windows 7 Not Genuine?
If you are not using the standard version of Windows 7 provided by Microsoft, the error is almost inevitable. Apart from that, there are other probable causes like RAM incompatibility and configuration errors.
This Windows 7 error can be diagnosed by some standard symptoms. Take a look at the given list to know some of them:
- Slow response time.
- Inputting to BIOS devices is unreadable.
- Unable to install the latest Windows 7 updates.
- Apart from that, there is a massive drop in performance.
- The desktop background wallpaper automatically turns black.
Once you understand the problem and figure out the issues, go forward and resolve it at the earliest.
How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine?
There is more than one way to deal with the error code efficiently. We have provided with the quickest and easiest steps that will help you resolve it instantly.
Methods 1: Fix windows 7 not genuine activator
Solution 1: By Using the Command Prompt
- First, click on the Start menu and get to the Run dialogue box.
- Enter cmd.exe and run the command.
- After that, access the command prompt window and type the necessary command.
- Then, click on enter and execute the command.
- Finally, restart your computer and check if the Windows 7 not genuine error still exists.
The steps mentioned above should ideally resolve the problem. In case the issue is still remaining the same, try the next pathway.
Solution 2: By Using Control Panel
- To begin with, click on the Start menu and type Control Panel in the search box.
- In the next screen that appears, click on “Windows Update”.
- Restart the computer and see if Windows 7 is working correctly.
Still unable to resolve the error? Don’t worry as there is another brilliant solution at your disposal.
Solution 3: By Using rsop.msc
For optimizing the performance and eliminating Windows 7 not genuine, you need to determine the source of the policy. Type rsop.msc in the Run dialogue box and run the command. After that, restart the computer and check for the existence of the error.
Tips To Avoid Further Technical Glitches With Windows 7
Like any other operating system, Windows 7 also suffers from technical meltdowns. The steps mentioned in this article will help you resolve the “not genuine” issue rapidly. However, the problem can frequently reappear if you do not manage your system efficiently.
- Do not let unnecessary programs run for too long.
- The computer RAM must be compatible with Windows 7.
- Look out for all pre-installation and post-installation errors.
- First of all, make sure that you enable all the latest security updates.
- Also, do not keep your computer open for the indefinite length of time.
- Apart from that, install all the latest updates of the Windows 7 version.
- Also, all the settings section of your Windows device should be correct.
Related Blog : 4 Methods to Remove Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications
Follow 2nd Methods To Fix Windows 7 not genuine error:
Resolution 1: with the help of Command prompt of administrator mode
Steps to go:
- Go to the “start” taskbar menu and then give a click on it.
- The “Run” dialogue box will open
- Now, look for “cmd” by entering the “cmd.exe” in the open field of “Run” dialogue box.
- Give a right-click on the “cmd.exe”
- Give a click on Run as “Administrator password” if you prompted.
- Once you get the opened “command prompt” window, then enter the command “SLMGR –REARM” ( Key Note: ensure that the command prompt is working in the administrator mode otherwise it will not work out)
- After placing a hit, then one confirmation window will appear with the details of command execution. (Key Note: you can locate the recently updated/upgraded options, features, button—& also existing windows services by acquiring the most suited Windows customer service on the spot)
- Furthermore, restart your computer
- Assuredly, your personal computer will not get an aforementioned error such as —Windows 7 build 7600/7601 This copy of windows is not genuine
Resolution 2: By making use of the Control Panel
Steps to go:
- Go to the “start” taskbar menu located at the left-lower part of the computer system.
- Get to the “search box” by giving a click on it
- Type the “Control Panel” in the open field and go to the “control panel” window
- Give a click on “windows update” at the below portion of the control panel.
- Furthermore, give a hit on “View Installed Updates” will open a list of installed windows updates. (Moreover, you can get in touch with Windows customer care service connoisseurs to get the manual assistance right from the Windows professionals )
- Find an update “KB971033” and then come up to uninstall it by giving double-click on the aforesaid update.
- Restart your computer
Windows Customer Support Number is accessible 24 hours around the clock ++1-855-971-1879
24×7 Windows Customer Care | Get In Touch With Our Experts
The solutions provided in this content are proven and have helped several customers across the world. However, critical hardware or software issues can be hard to troubleshoot without the right technical assistance. In case you are confused about this, contact our professionals. They have an in-depth knowledge and adequate experience in resolving this Windows 7 error. Therefore, reach us in your hour of need.
Call us at +1-855-971-1879 and avail trusted solutions within your budget. You can also mail us your Windows problems and queries. Our correspondents will get back to you shortly. Furthermore, you can even directly talk to our experts through the Windows Support Numbers. option available on our official website. So connect with us as per your convenience and get an immediate response.