Windows 8 possesses rich features with an advanced level built-in features that allow users to install Windows 8 without a CD or product key. Windows 8, according to Windows 8 Technical Support , it can be installed with the help of the “Refresh your PC” or “Reset your PC” button straight under the “Settings” menu. Continue reading
Windows 8 is a fantastic Windows operating systems built by Microsoft. Most of its features are nearly similar toMS Windows 7, but the main advantage of using the MS Windows 8 OS is that it is developed to be a mobile and main stream operating system. For instant help contact Windows 8 Technical Support.
1: Deploying Start Screen
When you switch on the PC, after bypassing the sign-in and lock screens, it will launch the start screen. In the start screen, you can viewmany boxes in different sizes and colors. These are known as tiles. Tiles are similar to the icons.
2: Make Use of Desktop View
After accessing the desktop view, you can discover that the traditional start button is a bit different. You can also have the alternative to boot your PC directly to the desktop.
3: Using Simple Navigation
You can easilyaccess charms menu by pressingthe upper right corner of the mouse and dragging directly. This will launch the system time and the menu, which is useful for controlling various function of the PC.
4: Using Simple Programs
The Mail application let you easily manage all of your email accounts by integrated them in a single easy to use program. You can also able to sync the program with Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, Gmail, and many other email services.
You will be able to view, send, and organize all of your mail from this single program. The MS Windows Store is anexcellent tool for searching and downloadinglatestapplications to use on your devices.
5: Getting Superior Control
You can add new users for the PC by choosing “Change PC Settings”. Apart from that the parental control feature is also useful.
6: Security Options
You can also able to create a picture password, which mergesapicture with a mouse or hand gesture, to authorizes you to log-in, instead of using a password.
Why You Should Call to Windows 8 Tech Support Technician ?
Call our toll-free Windows 8 Customer Support , Phone Number +1-855-971-1879 for remote online help for resolving technical issues relating to the MS Windows OS at highly reasonable charges. Our Windows technical support service is available for different groups of customers using the MS Windows operating systems. We offer complete customer satisfaction, and have a very good track record of resolving technical issues of our customers.
Windows 8 is the current generation operating system designed by Microsoft Corporation. It comes with wide number of features that are essentially added in it and are similar to Windows 7 system. According to the team of WINDOWS 8 TECHNICAL SUPPORT professionals, the system is designed to work in a more mobile friendly and streamlined ways.
Below steps are described by a team of WINDOWS 8 SUPPORT NUMBER professionals:
Part 1 is described by using the Start Screen
- Get access to all the tiles.
- Next, a user is supposed to click on the live tiles.
- Click on the Desktop tile to easily switch into the desktop view.
Part 2 is described using the Desktop View
- Working with the new Start button is required.
- A user needs to organize and make use of those files.
- Get access to the desktop just like a single application.
- Set your computer in boot process to the desktop.
Part 3 describes the process Basic Navigation settings
- Get access to the Basic Navigation settings
- Using of the Charms bar is needed.
- Switch between two windows.
- Opening up of the program is necessary.
- Shut down all the programs.
- Get access to multiple programs simultaneously.
Part 4 describes the process by using the basic programs
- Open the Office Suite
- Next, a user is required to use Mail application.
- Use the OneDrive app.
- Make use of the store option
- Next, a user is required to access the Accessories menu.
- Work with all the new printing tools.
- Set up your custom tiles thereafter
Part 5 describes about Changing Programs, Settings, and Appearance
- Click on the Add programs.
- Uninstall all the programs.
- Remove all the tiles.
- Adjust the basic six settings carefully.
- Get access to advanced settings menu.
- Go and get access to the Control Panel.
- Personalization of the appearance of your device is needed.
- Use all extended mode.
Part 6 describes about the Gaining Better Control options
- Setting up of other user accounts is needed.
- Create a shutdown and then reboot the tiles.
- Working with the task manager is required.
- Use the parental controls to avoid getting issues in future.
- Sync between two devices.
- Learn about all the hotkeys.
Part 7 describes about the Setting up Security account
- Understand the security features carefully.
- Set up a picture password which is highly essential.
- Use the BitLocker for security purpose.
- Understand the high security risks involved in the syncing of devices.
- Be careful while working with apps
Why you should approach us?
We deliver users a highly optimized tech support solutions at our WINDOWS 8 CUSTOMER SUPPORT service section if they are encountered with any of the above-mentioned errors with Windows Operating system. Come and get in touch with us at our toll-free number which is available round the clock for users across the world. We solve your speed problem with a guaranteed solution.
While users can easily format any drive connected to the computer device in Windows 8, they can’t format the drive partition easily which actually has Windows 8 files. To perform this task, a professional team member of Windows 8 technical support technicians to either start the operating system installation process to enable a drive formatting process or they can also make use of a drive erasing software such as DBAN. Below is a method explained by a Windows 7 technical support phone number team member to format Windows 8 system
This method deals with the process of formatting a hard drive to install Windows 8
- Backup all your essential data from the Windows 8.
- Insertion of the Windows 8 DVD is an essential step for users.
- Restart the PC carefully.
- Open up the computer’s BIOS menu before you start booting the Windows 8 system. T
- Get access to the BOOT menu in the BIOS section
- Set up the DVD drive as a primary drive.
- Save all the changes done by you and exit from the BIOS section
- Press any key what the time when you are prompted to start the Windows 8 installation process.
- Click on the “Install now” button to start the installation process.
- Enter the Windows 8 product key details
- Click on the “Custom” option if asked about what kind of installation you wish to proceed with.
- Tap on the “Drive options which is a kind of advanced settings.
- Selection of the partition which you wish to format for your Windows 8 is an essential task.
- Clicking on the “Format” option is an essential step to perform.
- The “Next” icon is to be clicked by a user to proceed with the Windows 8 installation process
Just Call us for Format a Hard Drive to Install Windows 8
Here you come to access our highly developed Windows 8 customer support solutions for those customers who are faced with unexpected and serious Windows issues randomly. It’s our responsibility to deliver them a matchless Windows tech support solutions that are reasonable in use. Services are delivered at much faster speed. Windows Tech support professionals are highly certified in solving all your unexpected issues that have encountered at your end. Your headache is now our responsibility and we make sure that our customers are delivered smooth, stable, as well as secured solutions. Technicians operating at our section are qualified in troubleshooting and fixing your each and every Windows related issue by taking up preventive measures for future concerns.