Memory management error in Window 10 most likely appears due to poorly using of device drivers and may cause safety hazard on your PC. Thus, advised you to Fix Window 10 Memory Management Error either by dialing the window customer support number or by implementing the below-mentioned solutions for windows 10. The aforesaid error can be caused by faulty memory, illogical memory management files, continuous power supply issues, overheating of integral components on your computer system.
Let’s try solutions to fix memory management error in Window 10:
Solution 1: Via command prompt window
Here are steps for it:
- Press and hold Window+R keys together
- Enter the “command prompt” in the given field
- Type “sfc/scannow” on the command prompt and then press the “Enter” key.
- Wait for a few minutes until aforesaid error get fixed
Solution 2: clean your temporary files and folders
Follow the steps for it:
- Right-click on the “start” menu button
- Now, find the “disk cleanup” out of the given options.
- Then, select “launch the tool” out of the bundles of options.
- You will have the “launch the tool” window
- Now select the “disk” that you want to clean
- Now, the tool will let you know how much free space are left and can be used ahead
- Then, select “clean up system files”. In order to locate these features or options, users can avail the third-party Window customer care service right away.
Solution 3: Manually increase virtual memory of your computer system
Steps to make it are mentioned below:
- Right-click on “start” menu button.
- Type the “advanced system settings” and when you get this option then give a double-click on the “advanced system settings”
- Select “advanced” tab.
- Under the performance panel box, give a click on “settings”
- You will be popped up with new window on which give a hit on “advanced tab” again.
- Now, get to the “Virtual memory” panel and select “change” there.
You can also increase the virtual memory of your computer system by just availing the Windows customer service on the spot.
Related Blog: How to Find and Fix Memory Leaks in Windows 10/8/7?
Get connected with Windows customer service number to acquire the best solution
Being a world-one Windows customer service provider, we encourage our users to enhance their windows experience by just fixing the real-time hurdles, errors, bugs, or hiccups or by advancing the existing services over your digital device. To attempt it, users need to get their phone in their hands and then dial the Windnows customer service number +1-888-633-7151 to make a connection with adept techies. Then, techie through remote software, phone will let the user the one-stop answer in the least possible time frame.