Restarting the Windows 10 OS is a simple task but if the F8 key is not working properly and you want to Restart Windows 10 OS into Safe Mode without opening the Start menu. Continue reading
What New Improvements Have Been Done in Windows 10, Microsoft lately releases KB3213986 which is a cumulative update for Windows 10 Operating System and further includes improvements related to Groove Music, fingerprint authentication issues, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Windows Update and many more.
This blog will normally include latest quality improvements done in the Windows 10 KB3213986 OS Build 14393.693 version. So, now let’s have an eye on recent updates:
- According to the Windows Technical Support professionals, improved reliability of Groove Music playback in the background which includes App-V, video playback and Remote Desktop features have been added.
- Addressed issues where just one input device works correctly at the time of connecting two similar input devices to the same machine.
- Addressed issues encountered in the App-V Connection Group which allows users to get access to pieces of functionality which they were not designated to access.
- Addressed issues that prevent users from selecting multiple certificates at once via UI mode.
- Addressed issues where you will see that the Request Control function won’t work with Remote Assistance provided if the user is being supported on Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Addressed issues for preventing a smart card module from pairing with a contactless smart card reader.
- Problems related to license conversion of the Server Core from evaluation version to the retail version.
- Problems that prevent users from accessing the Internet shortcut URL documents with the Internet Explorer when Enhanced Protected Mode is in use.
- Preventing users from directly logging on provided if a device has been kept away from the corporate network over a time period.
- Issues related to Microsoft Edge, clustering, Internet Explorer, Windows Update, input devices, facial recognition, Logon, Hyper-V, PCI bus drivers and Windows Kernel are addressed.
Our Windows Customer Support Number +1-855-971-1879 service is accessible by all types of customers facing wide range of different issues encountered in their Windows device we are a group of exceedingly gifted and proficient tech support authorities who assist customers 24 hours a day in solving their daily issues met by them for Windows device. Our sole aim is to deliver our customer a satisfactory solution.
Having the best trajectory record of the highest accomplishment rate in identify customer’s issues and explain them instantly about the issues with successful results, we are chosen as one of the fastest growing service for delivering Windows help. So, if anyone among you is penetrating for the best and highly advanced Windows 10 Tech Support services who can resolve all your problems, then we are the right choice for you people. Come, join and explore our Windows toll-free Number. Delivering support services at the best available price in the market is our priority. Or you can even drop us an e-mail and we promise to get back to you in short time span.
How To Install Windows 7:- Installing Windows Operating System does not require any professional trick. Following simple guidelines at the time of installation is what needed by the installer? How to Use Windows 10’s Backup and Recovery
Windows installation using disc:
- • Enter the computer’s BIOS.
• Turn off the computer to install Windows and then turn it on again. You are prompted to press Del, Esc, F2, F10, or F9 when the BIOS screen appears. BIOS keys will appear on the screen automatically.
• Refer to BIOS’s boot option menu.
• Search for the name of BIOS online for help, if unable to find the boot option menu
• Select the CD-ROM drive as the first boot device of your computer.
• Save all the setting changes by selecting the save option from the BIOS menu.
• Shut down the computer by choosing the shut-down option
• Next, power on the PC and insert Windows 7 disc into the CD/DVD drive.
• Start the PC from the disc and press a key if asked to boot from the disc by pressing any key.
• Windows setup will begin to load automatically.
• If not asked to boot from the disc, then something must have gone wrong.
• Retry previous steps to solve the problem.
• Choose a Windows Setup options. Once set-up is done, Windows screen will automatically appear.
• Click on the “Install Now” button.
• Accept the given “License Terms” which appears in the screen.
• Click on “I accept the license terms” and click on the “Next” button.
• Next step forwards users to select the “Custom Installation” button.
• Further, a user is asked to decide to choose the hard drive and go ahead with the partition process to install Windows.
• Delete the data from the hard drive or format it.
• A form of hard drive selection is mandatory from the list of hard drives given below.
• Click on “Drive options” (advanced).
• Next, click on “Format from Drive” options.
• PC with no partition needs to create one to install Windows on the system.
• Hard drive selection is required from the list.
• Click on advanced “Drive” options
• Select “New” from “Drive” options.
• Select the size and then click on “OK”.
Hope all the above steps required to install Windows on the system is cleared. If still any kind of issue is faced by the users, then they are encouraged to call at Windows Technical support Phone Number +1-855-971-1879 Toll free for instant help.
Are you looking to switch from Linux to Windows? Follow these steps to install any Windows operating system on your computer. To Install Operating System, contact our toll-free Windows Operating System Support Phone Number +1-855-971-1879 .
Observe the system requirements
If you want to install a new Windows operating system, first you need to check the minimum system requirements. To install a Windows operating system like Windows 7 or Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit you require minimum 1 GB of Ram, and 15-20 GB of hard drive space. Also your processor is powerful so it can run the latest Windows operating system.
Now decide whether to download or purchase
You must purchase a Windows license to install the Windows OS in your computer. Each license of the Windows operating system comes with a Windows Product Key.
Select the OS as per the compatibility of the programs you want to run
Check that the operating system you wish to install is compatible with the programs you wish to run on your PC.
Purchase the Windows operating system
When you purchased the copy of MS Windows OS, you also get your product key along with the installation DVD. You can also download Windows online and use your product key to activate the Windows.
Backup your data
If you want to upgrade the OS then backup is not necessary. But if you want a fresh install of the OS then backup is necessary.
Tips to Install a New Windows Operating System on Your PC?
- Boot from the installation disc to install the Windows.
- To do this you need to modify some settings in the BIOS. Go to the BIOS by pressing the setup key during the booting.
- The common setup keys are Esc, F2, F12, F10, and Del. You can also install Windows via the USB drive. Wait for the Setup program to run.
- Click on the next and enter your product key. After that, choose the installation type like custom or upgrade. Now follow the on-screen instructions.
- The last step is to install the drivers and programs
Call our Windows Technical Support Number +1-855-971-1879 for remote online help for resolving technical issues relating to the MS Windows OS at affordable charges. Our Windows technical support service is available for different groups of customers using the MS Windows operating systems. We offer complete customer satisfaction, and have a very good track record of resolving technical issues of our customers.