Have you ever wanted to get the keyboard shortcut over the traditional way to visit particular website? If so, then you are on the right spot as you can create keyboard shortcut to spot specific website in Windows. Further, you can also fix it promptly by dialing the Windows customer support number.
Try to make use of keyboard shortcut as how handy it will be if you can get the underline website just in a few same shortcut keys.
Solutions to create keyboards shortcut to spot specific website in Windows:
Solution 1: Using windows desktop
- Give a right-click on windows desktop
- Now, choose “New” and then come up to choose “Shortcut”
- Now, you will have a shortcut window in front of you.
- Now, enter the specific website in the given shortcut location box.
- Give a hit on the “Next”.
- Now, type the name of the shortcut “Google search engine” ( What kind of Internet search engine you are using will be enlisted here in this option)
- Now, give a hit on the “finish”
- After completing the above-mentioned steps, now you are able to see the shortcut on your desktop named as “Google Search Engine”.
- Give a right-click on the
- Now, get to the “properties”
- Now, create the shortcut key combination by pressing the Shift+Alt+G using your keyboard.
- Now, test your created shortcut keys by pressing the Shift+Alt+G it should be launched with the URL address—http://Google.com//ncr
- Type this address on the URL search box and the specific page will be open on the spot.
Solution 2: Third-party Windows customer care service providers
If you are having any problem while implementing the above-mentioned steps then you are advised to approach the third-party Windows customer care service provider by going through the offered channels of customer care services—instructional, internet, and remote mode of services. After making a connection any of the above-mentioned modes of services then feel free to avail an extensive range of windows related customer care services in the least possible time frame.
Related Blog: How to Fix External Hard Drive Not Showing Up?
Get connected to adept Windows experts by dialing the Windows customer service number
Being the reliable third-party Windows customer care service providers, we encourage our needy users to optimally use the windows products by just dialing 1800-220-1041 Windows customer serviced number and making a connection with the adept experts at anytime including wee/odd/public holidays and from anywhere around the world.