Are you ever getting Windows 7 Error Code 216 while starting your Windows? If yes, then you keep reading the blog to Fix Windows 7 Error 216 in the most readable manner.
Error message: runtime error 216 at 004086c6 in win7 occurs and causes your system to close. You can also fix via Windows 7 Support. To fix such error, you need to go through modes—online, remote, or phone. Finally, contact Windows experts who are capable enough in sorting such error on the spot.
Solutions to Resolve Windows 7 Run time Error 216:
Solution 1: Uninstall, Reboot, & then Reinstall the Security Program
Uninstall security program. To do so, follow path: Start>Control Panel> Programs>Programs & Features>uninstall the program given under the program name.
Solution 2: Reboot your computer with “Last Known Good Configuration”
Highlight your system via arrows “↓” and “↑” for “Last Known Good Configuration”.
Solution 3: Customizing Time Settings
Setting the time up on system can resolve real-time system clock issues. To do so, follow steps:
- Click on “date and time” icon. “Date & time” locates at the bottom-right of your screen.
- Then, click “change date and time settings”
- After that, click on “change date and time” to ensure the correct date and time.
- Click on “Change Time Zone”
- Select “time zone”.
- Click on “Internet tab” located at the top.
- Click on “Change Settings” option.
- Check the box named as “Synchronize with an Internet time server”
- Click on “update now”
- Click on “Ok” to save changes.
- Restart your computer to save new updates.
I hope your Runtime Error 2016 has fixed.
Why to Call Us?
Windows 7 Customer Support is multinational organization. It is supporting the Windows users behind their back. Thus, whenever you encounter any Windows related issues then you don’t panic that time. All you need to fix such situation is to go through modes including remote, online, or phone. Hence, enhance your Windows experiences to the larger extent.
Dial the Windows 7 Support Number For Instant Fixation
Whenever you face any Windows related problems then you need to fix such problems by dialing the +1-855-971-1879 Windows 7 Support Number. Once you dial this number, user will contact techies to get the most comfortable fix ever. Thus, use your phone to enhance your Windows machine experiences. Have a go of such services!