Have you received Windows 7 Error 5 while running the certain program? If yes, then you are at the right place. Keep reading this blog to Fix Windows 7 Error 5 in the best possible manner.
If you use the Windows 7 operating system & ever get error 5 then fix it via Windows 7 Support. If you want to contact support then choose a mode out of remote, online, or phone. Once you selected a mode, then contact experts to share your issues. Afterwards, expert will resolve such error either via phone or via remote software.
Windows 7 shows System Error—“Access Denied” and closes the active program Window. In such a moment, so many users think—how to fix Windows error 5? Well, it is simple but complex question can fix via professionals. If you want to resolve such error then follow the steps as given below:
Steps to Resolve Windows 7 Error 5:
Step 1: Fix Time Synchronization Issues
Setting up “date & time” option will help to fix such error. Steps to go:
- Hover over “Date & Time” icon. Such icon locates at lower-right of screen.
- Click on “Date & Time”
- Change “Date”, “Time”, or “Time zone” settings.
- Once you change time settings as current information, then save it.
User can also follow the below-mentioned method. Steps to fix are:
- Click on “Start” menu
- Get the search bar
- Enter “cmd.exe” command in the field.
- Right-click on “Command Prompt”
- Now, choose “Run as administrator”
- Click on “Yes” button when you get “User Account Control” window.
- Put your cursor on command prompt.
- Enter the “w32tm/resync” command on black-screened window.
- Close command prompt box.
- Restart your computer system.
Step 2: Repair the Windows Registry Entries
Repairing the Windows registry entries can correct the corrupted entries. Steps to go:
- Hover over “Start” taskbar menu. “Start” menu positions at lower-left of screen.
- Click on “Start” button.
- Get the search bar.
- Enter the “cmd.exe” command in the field.
- Right-click on “Command Prompt” search results
- Choose “Run as administrator” menu
- Click on “Yes” option when you prompt with “User Account Control” box.
- Put your cursor on command prompt window.
- Enter “regedit” command on black-screened window.
- From the “registry editor”, select error 5 related key.
- From the “File Menu”, choose “Export” option
- From “Save In”, create & name folder to save backup key.
- From “File Name”, name for backup file
- From “Export Range”, choose “selected branch” option.
- Click on “Save” button.
- Save this file with “.reg” extension.
- Then, you can have backup of error 5 registry entries.
Still, getting Windows error 5?
Related Blog: How To Fix Windows 7 Error Code 72?
Contact ISO Certified Windows 7 Support
If you use Windows 7 OS & ever get any errors then fix such errors by dialing +1-855-971-1879 Windows 7 Support Number. Once you ring such number, and then connect with expert to share your issues that time. After that, techies will try to fix error via phone. If error still persists then techie will fix it via remote software.