Have you encountered Windows update errors 2012 R2? If so, then you can either Fix Windows Server 2012 R2 Update Errors by dialing the windows customer support number or by following the below-stated instructive steps.
The Symptoms of Aforesaid Error are:
- Failing the current Windows updates/services installation if there is corruption error or system file is damaged.
- Crashing/freezing the on-going program window
- Executing the same program frequently showing aforesaid error.
- Inputting to input or output devices or system files sounds sluggish
- Freezing the computer system or PC occasionally.
The causes for Aforementioned Error are:
- Start up entries corruption
- Windows operating system corruption
- Simultaneously running multiple applications
- RAM shortage
- Hardware declination
- Windows registry errors
- Over use of startup entries in your computer or PC.
- Fragmented files of the hard drive or disk
- Unnecessary program installation and usage
- Start up program slowness.
Follow the Solutions to Fix Windows Server 2012 R2 Update Errors
Solution 1: Via Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) Tool
Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) is an advanced optimization tool used for windows update errors 2012 R2 fixation. So, here are the steps to implement it:
- Press Win+R together to open the “run” dialogue box.
- Type “command prompt” in the given search field.
- Click “run as administrator” , and if you are prompted for administrator password then fill it, hit “allow”
- Type the command ” DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth “ (without any double quotes) in the command prompt window and then click enter key
- If your windows is still inclined to get corrupted then type the “DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:C:\RepairSource\Windows /LimitAccess “ (without any double quotes) on the command prompt.
- Type the “sfc /scannow” (without any double quote) in the given field and press the “enter” key
- Close the given command prompt window.
- Run the “Windows update”. (User can locate the given options by availing the Windows customer care service right away)
Solution 2: Via System Update Readiness Tool
System Update Readiness Tool is the pioneering optimization tool for readiness the system updation. To make it, follow the below-stated steps:
- Download, Install and run the “system update readiness tool”
- After the specific period of time, update it again and again.
I hope your issue is all-sorted
After accomplishing the above-stated solutions, if your system still persists the same problem then you are suggested to avail the most suited Windows customer care service via modes of customer services—consultative, online or remote mode of customer services.
Dial the Windows Customer Service Number to Get Efficacious Resolution
Being a leading Windows customer service provider, we professionally encourage users to obtain a wide array of result and customer oriented services within the minimum possible time frame. To fix your queries quickly, users can kick-start it by making a few ring tones at Windows customer service number to get connected with adept experts