Is your Windows 7 not starting correctly Safe Mode, so maybe there are missing or damaged files on hard disk? You should repair/restore your system. In case, you don’t have the installation CD, then also, you can Repair Windows 7 without CD. Get online help via experts dial at Windows customer support number. So, many numbers of users have a complaint about getting some kinds of error messages while using the Windows 7 OS on their system. Therefore, this blog will guide you simple steps to Repair or Restore Windows 7 without CD, so you just need to follow the steps to fix the issue.
Follow Steps to Repair Windows 7 without CD:-
You can do this very easily by using Windows 7 System Restore via Safe Mode. If you need any help then connect with Windows Customer Service team to get support.
To access Safe Mode, follow these steps:-
- First of all, turn on the computer
- Then press and hold the “F8” key right after booting
- In the “Windows Advanced Options screen”, choose “Safe mode with a Command prompt”.
- Once the option is highlighted, then press “Enter” key.
- Then login as “Administrator” or as any user with administrative rights to your PC.
- When “Command Prompt” appears, then type this command:
- Then hit “Enter” key.
- Follow the instructions to continue with “System Restore”.
In this way, you can easily Restore Windows 7 without CD.
Furthermore, you can get comprehensive support with Windows Customer Care Service team to get rid the problem.
Get Instant Help 24×7 Hours at Dialing Windows Customer Support Number:-
You can anytime call at Windows Customer Support Number dial 1800-220-1041 which is a toll-free number and available 24×7/365 days. By dialing this number, you can connect with our team of well-qualified and experienced Windows customer support, where professional will give you instant help and solutions to fix the Windows related technical problems. It assures you will receive the best possible and swift solutions for your any sort of Windows technical issues or errors in a short time. Hence, connect with our experts now to get immediate help for further Windows queries.