Are you victim of Windows 10 Bootloader Error & are hankering for how to fix it on the spot? If it is so then you are at the right spot.
If you use the Windows 10 operating system & ever came across any errors then you don’t need to wait for long. All you need to do is to contact Windows 10 Support. Once you are all set to contact support system then select a channel out of remote, online, or phone. If you selected a mode then try to connect with expert as soon as possible. After that, expert will try to fix your issue either via remote software or phone.
Still, wondering about what is Windows 10 Bootloader Error? Well, it is one of the simple yet knotty errors which can sort with the help of professionals. Let me tell you about what exactly Windows Bootloader Error is all about? Windows 10 bootloader error is the internal system error. Such error usually occurs in UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface).
Steps to Repair Windows 10 Bootloader Error:
Step 1: Use “diskpart” or “Automatic Repair” to fix UEFI in Windows 10
Users can use the “diskpart” or “Automatic Repair” to fix errors in UEFI of Windows 10. Step to execute:
- Insert Windows 10 installation disk with computer. You can also insert installation USB into computer
- Then, boot from USB or disk.
- Click on “Repair your computer”, or hit “F8” at install.
- Click on “Troubleshoot”>Advanced options>Command Prompt;
- Enter the commands one by one:
sel disk 0
- when the message “Disk 0” comes then select disk “shows up, type:
- Then, dispart will display the full list of volumes on PC.
- Search UEFI volume from the list.
- Now¸UEFI partition will occur on Volume 2.
- Enter the commands:
sel vol 2
assign letter=G: (Key Note: Where G is unique drive letter)
- When the message “DiskPart has assigned the drive letter/mount point”
cd /d G:\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\
cd /d G:\Boot\ or cd /d G:\ESD\Windows\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\
Note: G is the drive letter you need to sign in to UEFI partition. Remember to replace G with UEFI’s partition letter.
ren BCD BCD.bak
bcdboot C:\Windows /l en-us /s x: /f ALL (Key Note: C:\ is the drive wherein Windows 10 is already installed)
- Now, you need to run : bootrec /rebuildbcd
- Press the [Enter] key
- Type: exit in the command prompt> Restart your computer system.
- Now, UEFI boot is ready-made. You can boot Windows 10 again.
Step 2: Use “Automatic Repair” to repair Windows 10
- You need to insert the Windows 10 installation disk with computer.
- You also need to insert Windows 10 installation USB with computer.
- Restart your computer system & then boot your USB or disk.
- Click on “Repair your computer” on install of your screen.
- Click on “Troubleshoot” on “choose an option screen”>Click “Automatic Repair”
- Select an account from the list to continue on the “Automatic Repair Screen”
- Wait for the process to end.
Still, Getting the Same Windows Error?
Related Blog: How To Fix Windows 8 Boot Error?
Contact Customizable Windows 10 Support to Get Expert Aid
Are you victim of Windows Errors & looking for how to fix error out in one go? If it is so, then you don’t need to go banana! All you need to nail it is to use the phone to dial the +1-855-971-1879 Windows 10 Support Number. Once you place ringtone at such number, then expert will fix runtime problems right away. You can also choose a mode out of channels—phone, remote, or online. Have a go!