This Windows issue occurs while you try to connect to the Windows server for the purpose of downloading the latest updates and the system is unable to establish a proper connection. Hence users will come across this error message known as 80072ee2 update issue in Windows system. Well, we have the most advanced methods to fix Windows update error 80072ee2 with all appropriate explanations.
Methods to Troubleshoot Windows Update Error 80072ee2
Method 1: Check for the Internet connection
- One is advised to check for the internet connection to get access to the Windows Update web-sites
- So, here users are recommended to check whether their computer has full access to the Internet or not. Try to open a download website of the browser and check whether you have access to the site or not.
Method 2: Check for all accurate proxy and firewall settings
- Perform a proper check whether the proxy server is accurately working or not. If it is then, double check for the Internet explorer settings and ensure that the proxy does not require a login details to connect. If it does, then the easiest way is simply to disable the proxy server while the windows update is in process.
- Well, users can also create a workaround process by simply setting the firewall to allow a proper connection to the Windows Update directly.
Method 3: Reset the system proxy server settings
- If it is found that the computer has been infected with the spyware in the past then, the spyware might have modified the user’s Internet Explorer settings to use a proxy server.
- In such case, you are requested to open the cmd.exe utility by typing the CMD command in the Start menu and run the following command
Call us at Windows Support Number to fix all your queries instantly
We are available for users 24*7 hours a day at Windows Customer Support Phone Number +1-855-971-1879 to bring them world-class solutions as and when needed by them. Our team is exceptionally qualified and rich in resolving users Windows related issues that are highly worth grabbing.