A worst nightmare for any game lovers is having a gaming error. When you play World of Warcraft game, a sudden error WOW51900319 appears on the display screen from nowhere. Though this is a generic error code, but you need to Fix Windows WOW51900319 Error as early possible.
Whenever this error appears, an error message pops up in the screen along with it: “You gave been disconnected”.
Basically this is not an error. It protect user from accessing the World of Warcraft. This error can be annoying sometimes. Different error messages come in with the error including “getting dumped from WOW”, “Disconnected with error BLZ1900075”, and “Disconnected from the world of Warcraft”.
Elementary Solutions to Troubleshoot WOW51900319 Error:
There are abundance possibilities to tame this error. Depending on what situation you are in and what is causing the error, you can try to clear this problem. Else either connect with Windows Customer Care Service or trace down the blog to get to the roots of the error.
Solution 1: Fix FPS
- First thing that you need to do is to press the ESC button to open game Menu.
- You can also click on the red question mark to open Menu option and thus click on System option.
- When a new down menu open up click on “Advanced” option.
- A new window will pop up. Look for “Max Background FPS”.
- Under “Max Background FPS”, set the slider to 30 after marking the checkbox.
- After you are done with the settings, click on Ok button.
Solution 2: Logout Battle.net
Another effective way to handle this error is by logging in and out from battle.net.
Solution 3: Fix Reddit Network
- Click on System followed by clicking on Network Options.
- There you need to uncheck the “Optimize Network for Speed” option.
- It will result in great delay between disconnections and will resolve the error for WOW Players.
Solution 4: Fix Battle.net Technical
Sometimes, it is possible that your game have lost its connection with the World of Warcraft servers. You need to fix up the technical issues using the following steps:
- Check whether your files and add-ons are corrupted or not by resetting the user interface.
- Make sure that your modem is not overloaded. To do so, reset the network devices.
- Fix compatibility problems by updating the drivers
- Optimize online connection to eliminate network issues
- Take care of the potential software conflicts by experimenting with closing background.
If you are not able to reset the User Interface, you can follow out the steps to restore it to its default settings. It will solve all display and interface problems.
- First thing that you need to do is exit World of Warcraft completely.
- Uninstall add-on managers to make sure that they don’t re-add your eliminated add-ons.
- Now click on Options followed by choosing Show in Explorer, if you are using Windows. And if you are using Mac, choose Reveal in Finder.
- Next you need to open World of Warcraft folder.
- Rename the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders to CacheOld, InterfaceOld, and WTFOld.
- Finally ensure that all the alterations take effect by re-launching World of Warcraft.
Windows users often find difficulties to rectify the problem, even after trying out the steps. On such situation:
- Make the hidden folders and files visible by configuring Windows.
- Press the Windows and the R button together and thus paste the following command:
%localappdata%\VirtualStore\Program Files\World of Warcraft\
- Now click on Ok to open up \Program Files folder.
- Search for \World of Warcraft folder.
- After opening up the folder, delete the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders.
- Finally close the Explorer and reboot your system.
Solution 5: Try an Ethernet Cable
When you play World of Warcraft, there is nothing more irritating than having disconnection in the midst of a campaign. This is a user-generated cause and everything fails in this online game. It is possible that the graphics resolutions are too high that your personal computer cannot handle it. Sometime, the network connection is too weak and slow that it lacks stability.
Use a line-in connection and playing off of a wireless connection to drive away the problem. You must need stability to play the game. Use an Ethernet cable to rectify the potential Wi-Fi Issues.
Get 24*7 Personalized Help To Eradicate the Error:
If you are completely unable to mend the WOW51900319 Error on your own, then you are at the ideal place. Being a team of professionals, Windows Support Number serves 24*7 troubleshooting services. No matter what the time is or how complex the error is, our efficient team will back you up in no time. Hence dial out the helpline number +1-855-971-1879 to make yourself free from all troubleshooting stress.