Laptops and computers play a crucial role in your daily lifestyle. But things can quickly turn sour when you encounter with some technical glitches without any prior notice. One of the common errors that users come across is the Blue Screen Error. If you are looking for easy way to resolve Memory Management Blue Screen Error, then your search ends with us. Check out the amazing solutions in the article to get rid of the error.
As the normal operating Windows faces technical issues connect with tech experts. To Fix MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Blue Screen Error this is called as Blue Screen of Death. The error occurs when your computer system encounters something it cannot process, and the name it tosses up is gathered from what it can figure out, which is usually fairly accurate and leads to you solving your problem. But in case of your computer system or laptop has been rendered unusable by the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error then it is required to have a check as needed and replace your RAM (Random Access Memory). If you’re using a desktop, replacing part can be done easily and smoothly. Follow the steps as turn the power off your computer system, open up your case, remove your RAM sticks, and pop in new ones.
NOTE: Make sure sticks used are compatible and inserted properly — RAM displacement could actually cause this problem, too.
What is Blue Screen Error?
A blue screen error is commonly known as the Blue screen of death or BSOD. This error shows a screen with a blue background and a sad face. It generally does not show any error code and as a result, you won’t be able to detect the actual cause of the error. The Blue Screen Error generally develops when you try to upgrade the latest version of the operating system or while playing a game for a long time on the internet.
1st Methods to troubleshooting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Blue Screen Error:
Open the Memory Diagnostics Tool
- Click on the Start icon of your system
- Click Control Panel
- Click on System and Maintenance
- Click on Administrative Tools
- Click on Memory Diagnostics Tool
- As now you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Need to choose between the two options for when to run the Memory Diagnostics Tool:
- You can restart your computer system or laptop and run the tool immediately.
- You can restart your computer and run the tool later.
- : If you have selected for running the application immediately follow
- Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool.
- Click on Start, type in mdsched.exe and allow the tool to check your computer memory (RAM) for problems.
- You need to update your BIOS and drivers. BIOS updates can be easily found on official website, and driver updates can either be done manually through Device Manager or connect with our technicians
- Check for viruses with your preferred or installed antivirus software or Malware bytes.
- : Check and Repair Windows System Files. Use sfc /scanned.
- If on a laptop, change power settings to High Performance.
- If this problem occurs shortly after installing a new program, remove that program right away.
2nd Method of Comprehensive guide to fix MEMORY MANAGEMENT Blue Screen Error
There are some quick and easy fixes to resolve the Blue Screen Error.
Follow these guidelines carefully to troubleshoot the error.
Disable Automatic Restart
In most of the cases, Windows automatically restarts by default and you fail to note down the error of Blue screen. The first thing that you must do is disable the automatic restart button.
- Go to the settings
- Click on the Properties
- Click on advanced system settings
- Now, go to System Failure and untick “Automatically Restart”
- Finally, click ok and Save
2. Replace Drivers
Faulty drivers like HDD and graphics card drivers can develop a lot of trouble in your system. Blue Screen Error is one of them. Replace the driver if it is in warranty period or get a better driver for your system.
3. Uninstall windows 10 updates
If you can’t access the desktop, try to uninstall the unnecessary updates on your computer.
- Go to Control Panel
- Click on Uninstall a program link
- Right-click on the most recent updates
- Select uninstall to remove all the new updates
4. Uninstall Driver
- Click on Start button.
- Next, click on device manager
- Click on the device and select uninstall
- Save the settings that you have made
Easy tricks and tips to avoid any further trouble
- Check for malware: One of the primary causes of Memory Management Blue Screen Error is corrupted data. The data on your computer might be corrupted as a result of which, you are encountering the error. So, we advise you to use a robust antivirus software to get rid of this error.
Update Windows: When you update your Windows to the most recent version, it is likely to face such error. The new version of Windows sometimes is not supported on your computer or laptop thereby leading to the issue.
Related Blog: How to Fix Windows Error Code 43 ?
Call to Windows Technical Support Number for Online Remote Help
It is quite frustrating when your display screen develops a Memory Management blue screen error. Do not panic and instead, connect with our support team. We will fix the blue screen error at the earliest. We know how important your computer and laptop are for you. So, avail our quick services to save time and money. We have our skilled technicians working 24*7 to guide you. You can get in touch with us anytime you want.
Our support team offers doorstep and pic-and-drop repair services. Our repair services come with a guarantee. Therefore, to avail our finest services, call us at our toll-free helpline number +1-855-971-1879 for immediate assistance. We will register your complaint and provide the most appropriate solution within 24-hours. We are always looking forward to assisting you in your hour of need.