The Windows Error Code 0x00AEM001489 is an error which attempts to lock the screen while users try to restart the Windows system. These alerts are displayed in such a way to trick the user into a thinking situation about their computer that it has crashed or even that their PC has got a virus attack.
When the Windows Error Code 0x00AEM001489 maliciously enters the installed program then according to Windows Technical Support Number, it will too change a variety of Windows settings by enabling the disabling mode of the Windows Task Manager. The error further displays a fake BSOD alert, which eventually overlaps the user’s entire screen, without fear that they can terminate it completely.
Steps to remove Windows Error Code 0x00AEM001489
STEP 1: Removal of the Error code: 0x00AEM001489 lock screen
- The error can be well removed with the help of with shortcut keys. Alternatively, as suggested by Windows Tech Support Number, users can do it by tapping on the “CTRL + SHIFT + S” command combination to restart the machine. This removes all the fake lock screen errors.
- One can also start the computer in the “Safe Mode” section with the help of “Networking” process.
- Immediately after powering on the computer, tap on the F8 key in 1 second intervals.
- After the PC has displayed the hardware information and has executed the memory test, the “Advanced Boot” option menu will then appear.
- Use of the arrow keys to select the “Safe Mode” with networking process is suggested and then press the “ENTER” button.
STEP 2: Run the “RKill” to terminate the Error code: 0x00AEM001489
- While the computer is in Safe Mode with Networking method, downloading of the ‘Rkill” command is necessary option.
- Double click on the “Rkill” program to immediately stop the malicious programs from executing on repeated basis.
- RKill will start its working procedure in the background mode.
- When the Rkill tool has completed its working process, it will then generate a log command. Be careful not to reboot the PC after running the RKill command as the malware programs will start again.
STEP 3: Remove Error code: 0x00AEM001489 virus
- Removal of the error code x00AEM001489 with Malware bytes Anti-Malware is an essential step to follow.
- One can also remove the Windows Error Code 0x00AEM001489 infection with the help of HitmanPro tool or command
- HitmanPro is easy to download which can easily be done by double-clicking on the file named as “HitmanPro.exe” (for 32-bit versions of Windows) or “HitmanPro_x64.exe” (for 64-bit versions of Windows).
- You will be presented as a message which will ask you to click on the “Next” button to install HitmanPro on the computer.
HitmanPro will now start scanning your PC for malicious files.
Step 4: Displaying process
- When the task is finished, it will further display a list of all the available malware which the program has found.
- Tap on the “Next” button to easily remove the malware.
- At last, simply click on the “Activate free license” button to begin the using this tool.
Get in touch with our expert professionals at Windows Customer Support Phone Number to help overcome with your Windows error issues anytime anywhere. We are available 24 hours 365 days in a year. We will accompany you the best ever possible solutions available with us according to market standards.