While updating the Windows 10, there are a number of windows 10 update errors including 0x80072ee2, 0xc004c003, 0xc00000e9, etc. which cause loads of hurdles with your computer system. So, advised you to Fix Windows 10 Update Error either by reaching out at the windows customer support number or by getting aware of how to DIY as mentioned below.
Follow resolutions to Fix Windows 10 Update Error:
Resolution 1: Make sure your computer system has enough memory
Yes, it is considered as the most important point as windows machine must have the enough storage to use about. Hence, in your case if there is the RAM declination then extent it more and more.
Resolution 2: Frequently upgrade the windows updates
Frequently upgrade the windows updates on the timely or requirement basis. Also, upgrade/update the specific windows update.
Resolution 3: Unplug the extra-connected hardware
Yes, users need to unplug the extra-connected hardware as it can congest the windows machine usage.
Resolution 4: check the device managers for windows errors
Check the device managers for windows errors, in order to attempt it, follow the below-stated steps:
- Give a single click on the “start” taskbar.
- Then, “Run” dialogue box will be popped up.
- In the given open field, enter the “device manager”.
- Choose the specific device manager for the particular task.
- You need to select each category to switch to devices lists
- Now, press and hold the “device” name.
- Furthermore, come up to select either “update driver software” or “uninstall” to spot the right errors.
- Then, repair the hard-drive errors by just following the below-mentioned steps:
- Select the “start” taskbar menu.
- Then, come up on the search box and now type the “command prompt” from the given lists. Now, enter the “chkdsk/f C:” command and then press “Enter” key. Repairing process gets started on your hard drive wherein you will be asked to restart it ahead.
Resolution 5: Restore & repair the computer system files
Here are a number of steps are given underneath:
- Select “start” taskbar menu.
- Now, get on the search box
- Then, get the command prompt by searching it from start’s search box.
- Come up to choose the “Command Prompt” from the given list.
- A new window will be popped up.
- Now, type “DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth”
- Finally, press the “Enter” key.
Windows Customer Support Number is accessible 24/7/365 days round the world
Once you ever come across with any Windows 10 driven services or encounter any kinds of Windows 10 hurdles then you are suggested to get your phone keypad in your hands and then make a few ring tones at +1-855-971-1879 Windows Customer Support number. After placing a few ring tones at aforesaid number, then techies will let users with the most suited Windows 10 solution ever.