Have you faced Windows Error 0x800700b7 while fixing the system restore or backup? If it is so, then you are at the right place. All you need to do is to keep reading the blog to Fix Windows Error Code 0x800700b7 on the stop.
If you have installed the Windows OS on your machine then it will be great read for you. If you ever receive any windows related runtime errors then go through anyone mode. You can choose modes offered by Windows tech Support. You can go through three modes of service–distant, Internet, or telephone. Select anyone mode out of them as per you convenience. Try to make a connection with professional to welcome your queries.
Still, thinking about what is Windows Error 0x800700b7? Well, it is one of the system restore or backup errors. As we know that system restore or backup feature is the most useful feature to backup the huge datum.
With the help of back up feature, you can save files, configurations on your system. There is an application related with the system restore feature causing such error. If you feel to fix it by yourself then follow the steps as given below:
Steps to Repair Windows Error Code 0x800700b7:
Step 1: Ensure that there is no pending installation programs
Go a step ahead to check if there are any updates or not which you need to install.
Step 2: Use the System File Checker Utility
You need to use the system file checker utility. If you want to use, follow steps:
- Click on “Start” taskbar menu.
- Click on “Run” dialogue box.
- Go to the search bar.
- Enter the “command prompt” command in the search box.
- Put your cursor on black-screen window.
- Type “sfc/scannow” command on the black box.
- Hit [Enter] key.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Ahead, disc cleaner will scan your whole system.
Step 3: Delete the System Cache from System Registry
Deleting the system cache from system registry can resolve such error:
- Hold & press “windows logo + R” to open the “Run” dialogue box.
- Get the search box.
- Type the “Command Prompt” in the field.
- Click “OK” button.
- Go to the command prompt window.
- Enter “regedit” command on the black box.
- Visit to the key “HKEY_CURRENT_USER” >Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\TrayNotify”.
- Then, you need to delete the “IconStreams” & “PastIconsStream” keys.
- Hold & press CTRL+ALT+DEL altogether to open the task manager.
- Visit to “Processes”
- Right-click on “Explorer.exe”.
- Finally, try to end the process.
Still, getting the same Windows Error 0x800700b7?
Related Blog: How to Fix Windows Error Code 2?
Contact the Windows Support Professionals
Are you a big victim of Windows errors & looking for quality fix? If it is so, then you don’t need to get so bent. All you need to do is to get your phone in your hand & then dial the +1-855-971-1879 Windows Support Phone Number. Ringing the toll-free number will connect you with professionals. After that, professional will fix the runtime error codes or messages on the spot.