The Windows error 3219 is the server live mail error may ruin your experience anytime. Sometimes, it can crash active program of your system. If you want to Fix Windows Live Mail Error 3219 then always try to connect professionals.
Connect Windows Live Mail Tech Support experts over modes–remote, online, or phone. The devices are phone, remote software, or cyber which you can use to connect experts. Finally, professionals will locate your error in your system via remote access. In such a way, server live mail error can fix in the best possible manner. If you want to Fix Windows error 3219 then follow the steps as given below:
Steps to Resolve Windows Live Mail Server Error 3219 :
- Get on your Windows Live mail.
- To re-configure your account, click the “Accounts Tab” –
- You need to find the + symbol with @ sing and then click on it.
- You need to enter email ID, password, & display the name.
- You need to check “Manually Configure Server Settings”.
- Under the “Incoming Server Information”, you need to choose “IMAP” as server type.
- In the “Server Address” field, type “outlook.office365.com” (Without double quotes) & port type 993 in respective fields.
- Check “Requires a secure connection SSL”
- Under the “Outgoing Server Information”, type “smtp-mail.outlook.com” (without double quotes) as server address & port type 587 in respective fields.
- Check “Requires a secure connection SSL” & “Requires Authentication”
- Click on “Next”.
Still, having an error 3219?
Related Blog: How to Fix Windows Error 80070103?
Contact Windows Live Mail Tech SupportProfessionals to Get Quality Aid
If you yet get error like Windows Error 3219 then you don’t need to sit like a couch potato. All you need to do is to get your cell phone in your hand to dial the +1-855-971-1879 Windows Live Mail Support Number. Making a call at the toll-free number will connect experts who are able of fixing error on the spot.